Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Dwelling - New Nostalgia !! :)

On the 2nd of August 2008 - early morning when I was packing my PC, I was getting nostalgic about leaving my identity of "House No. 462,Sector 22, Near HUDA Market, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001" - All memories i was packing with me along with that PC.

I was taking along with me that greatness of the ground floor, that view of the backyard, that bright sunlight striking my face permeating through the curtains and waking me up, that stroll of mine to the entry gate for taking the newspaper,holding the toothbrush in my mouth, that murmur of a "Hi" to that cute female Doggy - "Julie" - (Dont want to call her bitch ... Bad word :))) )... That casual walk thereafter to the tea stall in the market - just 100 meters to my place - And woooo!! Those palatable sips of that wonderful tea coming out of that rajasthani tumbler used to give my day a wonderful start ... Those moments when sometimes aunty came with her delicious snacks in the evening along with a cup of tea ...[ So much warmth and love her gestures had ... She has been one of the finest landladies i have ever had ... A lady with a nice heart, nice gestures and also nice daughters too ... They both were the nice souls to talk with ... God bestows the family all they have aspired for long and makes them the happiest souls on earth so that they dont feel the loss of the head of the family .. God bless them!! .. ] Then those weekends, when Rishi's laundry came into picture with an appendage of some songs to hymn in the bathroom to pass time :)) ... then a smile on the face after getting appreciation for the same!! ... He He .. Rishi..U naughty bloke!! ... That freedom to saunter up to Manpasand anytime you wanted to have something when u felt hungry!! ...Then that lovely smile of Raju bhaiya's(Press waale) family as i used to park my bike in front of my gate... Woww... Is anybody there who can give these precious and lovely moments back to me?? So much it matters for me yaar ... Hey guys i would miss you!! Someone cud call me back perhaps :(( !! Hmmmmmm!!! ...Ufffff!!

But hey!! ... Change is the only thing which is permanent -- O ya !! ..I know this is a cliched statement now .. But its so true .. isnt it?? .. Now I am indentified as living in House No. 3457, Sector 23, Near HUDA Market, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001... Pick the odd one out!! he he he :))) .... New people...New surroundings ... The nice thing here is the spacious room with the lovely balcony ... Market here is even nearer ..just few steps from my room .... But market doesnt have that delicious tea and the benevolent tea walaa ... Market doesnt have that "Manpasand" meals for Rs.40 ... I would still prefer to ride to the 22 markket to be atleast in touch with them ... New landlord are suportive as of now ... Lets see how they go along .. Time would tell ....

But nooooooooooooooooooooo!! ..I havent felt that warmth here yet, which i used to feel there. ...
Boo hoo hoo :(( ... Hey 462 nd the people involved .. I miss you so much sweethearts!! .. You gave me nice memories to take along with me ... Hey Shhhh!! .. Shhh!! ..Who knows this room gives me IIM and BSchool calls man! ..Wink ;) .. Amen!! .. But then again I miss 22, I miss , I miss and I miss!! ..Nothing else. .. I and my Nostalgia!! .. Bhagwaan Bachaye :))

No comments: